Re: st: Rwg

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Rwg
Date   Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:50:16 +0100

Really not sure I can help, but the Spearman-Brown remembered me of:
-l1way- estimates one-way analysis of variance (ANOVA) models and use the random effects ANOVA model to estimate the intra-class (within group) correlation, and the reliability of group averages from the Spearman-Brown prophecy formula
-iclassr- estimates one-way analysis of variance (ANOVA) models and use the random effects ANOVA model to estimate the intra-class (within group) correlation, and the reliability of group averages from the Spearman-Brown prophecy formula (faster but limited to fewer than 376 values of the grouping variable)
-iclassr2- calculates the intra-class correlation for paired measurements or assessments. It also reports the reliability of the mean of the two measurements as estimated from the Spearman-Brown prophecy formula. Missing values are handled by casewise deletion
The are all available from STB-35 sg65 (more on them in http://www.stata.com/products/stb/journals/stb35.pdf).
Nicola

P.S. I'll NOT receive/read any email but the Digest.