st: RE: roctab sensitivity specificity for each cutpoint

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: roctab sensitivity specificity for each cutpoint
Date   Sun, 11 Jan 2009 15:53:28 -0000

You might want to use the -senspec- package, downloadable from SSC using
the -ssc- command, which computes sensitivity and specificity for the
cutpoint represented by each observation. You can then plot or tabulate
these sensitivities and specificities as you wish.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil