SV: st: Error in -monotone- of the Manski Bounds package

From   "Kristian Karlson" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   SV: st: Error in -monotone- of the Manski Bounds package
Date   Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:31:29 +0100

Cheers Maarten. I try the authors.

All the best,
Kristian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] På vegne af Maarten buis
Sendt: 8. januar 2009 13:24
Til: [email protected]
Emne: Re: st: Error in -monotone- of the Manski Bounds package

--- Kristian Karlson <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am using Manski's Bounds package to obtain non-parametric bounds on
> a causal parameter of interest. <snip> However, when I estimate
> bounds given monotone treatment response (MTR), -monotone- simply
> reports an error saying "Unknown function ()". This report is rather
> curious, because I have copied the command directly from the manual
> on Bounds

I get that error sometimes when debugging my own programs and it
usually means that I am referrig to a local macro that does not exist.
I would create a do-file using a small dataset that recreates that
error message, and sent that to the authors of the program.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam