Re: st: RE: saving local macros

From   "Ashim Kapoor" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: saving local macros
Date   Wed, 7 Jan 2009 22:08:06 +0530

I wish to stop my program halfway and still have ALL local variables
and my dataset so I can

a. either send it to someone halfway across the world who can continue
working on the half cooked dataset / local macros which got created in
the middle of the file depending on the data which was encountered.
or
b. run my subprogram from that point onwards only.

Thank you,
Ashim.