st: survival

From   "Sebastián Daza" <>
Subject   st: survival
Date   Wed, 31 Dec 2008 15:13:13 -0300

Hi all,
I'm working with a discrete-time survival model, and I have doubts
about how to use weight (pweights) in a person-period data. I did the

logit  nevent  d4-d18 [pw=exp], nolog nocons

Is it correct?
exp is sampling weight, inverse of the probability that the
observation is included because of the sampling design. When I use
pweights I have problem with lrtest too, because I have to "force" the

Does somebody have a advice or recommendation about it?
Thank you.

Sebastián Daza Aranzaes
Sociólogo UC