st: labeling question

From   David Airey <>
Subject   st: labeling question
Date   Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:52:21 -0600

I have a variable that is numeric, like:

but about 20 levels to the variable. I want a to use graph_by where the by variable is the above, but I don't want the labels to show the float values. I could _string_ the numeric variable and graph_by that, but then the order is not numeric on the graph.

How do I rapidly change a float numeric variable to a labeled numeric variable such that my graph_by is labeled more neatly, and in numeric order?