st: capture regression table programmatically

From   Roy Wada <>
To   <>
Subject   st: capture regression table programmatically
Date   Sun, 28 Dec 2008 01:49:39 -0800

>I am trying to capture regression results programmatically that are
>not apparently available from "ereturn list".  I want the 7 columns
>of statistics in the rows "gender", "age" and "trauma_r" below.

Maarten's prepublication paper mentions a program by Wanda R.
In the help file, look at Example 5 about medical journals. You
probably should combined it with eform, noparen, and nor2 options.