Re: st: printing colorful smcl files

From   "Ashim Kapoor" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: printing colorful smcl files
Date   Sat, 27 Dec 2008 22:08:24 +0530

But in the viewer the colors turn out fine. It's only while printing
/converting it to something else that the colors get messed up.

Thank you,
Ashim