st: printing colorful smcl files

From   "Ashim Kapoor" <>
Subject   st: printing colorful smcl files
Date   Fri, 26 Dec 2008 12:56:00 +0530

Hello everyone,

I have a text file ( in smcl ) which has red green and black colors.
When I print it from the window it comes out it black and white even,
I have checked the printer settings and they are for color so I guess
I am doing something wrong in stata. Can someone give me a hint?

Thank you,