RE: st: you go -xtmelogit-

From   jverkuilen <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: you go -xtmelogit-
Date   Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:15:34 -0500

>We do appreciate the feedback, and share the credit with Laplace.  >

Ah, this was full Gauss-Hermite adaptive quadrature, though I suspect you do preprocessing with Laplace's method for starting values. I had prepared the person I got the data from for a long run because I know how difficult the estimation is, and it didn't happen.

Well anyway, feel free to use my quote.