Re: st: Measurement error

From   "Ángel Rodríguez Laso" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Measurement error
Date   Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:56:05 +0100

Dear Nick,

May I have a copy of your paper "Cox, N.J. 2006. Assessing agreement
of measurements and predictions in geomorphology. Geomorphology 76:
332-346"?

Many thanks,

Angel Rodriguez-Laso