Statalist

RE: st: RE: How to convert a do-file (that uses ml functions) into an ado file

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: RE: How to convert a do-file (that uses ml functions) into an ado file
Date   Thu, 18 Dec 2008 21:25:55 -0000

Good point. But once Tiago has removed such gross errors, others will
remain. At least, that's my experience.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

David Elliott

I had initially thought to include a suggestion to -set trace on- but
then noted Tiago had gotten the error "(error occurred while loading
one_more_test.ado)" which frustratingly gives no clue as to where the
offense occurred and, at least until one can get the program to load,
-trace- is of no help.