Re: st: scientific notation in tables

From   "Norbert Michel" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: scientific notation in tables
Date   Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:42:31 -0600

Thanks very much - xml_tab works great.

>>> "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]> 12/16/08 5:37 PM >>>
Hello Norbert,

I'd suggest not using Copy+Paste at all. It is tedious, prone to
mistakes and impossible to replicate.
Use one of the plethora of exporting modules that are available for
Stata now: findit Excel.
My preference is -XML_TAB-

Regards, Sergiy Radyakin