Re: st: Olley Pakes using

From   "Rafal Raciborski" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Olley Pakes using
Date   Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:33:51 -0500

luigi,

for opreg to work, some firms must exit the market.  if none does, you
may use the user-written -levpet- command which controls for
simultaneity but not the selection bias.  -search levpet- will locate
the command for you.

best,

rafal