st: Graphing Quadratic Interactions

From   "Susanna Khavul" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Graphing Quadratic Interactions
Date   Sun, 14 Dec 2008 10:41:49 -0600

I would like to graph a quadratic interaction after running rreg
(Robust Regression). The model is as follows:

xi:rreg Y i.X1 X2 X3 X4 X5 X5squared X5*X4 X5squared*X4

(interaction terms are centered)

Where:
X5 -- independent variable
X5squared--square of the independent variable
X4-moderator
X5*X4--independent variable x moderator
X5squared*X4--independent variable squared x moderator

The rest (X1 X2 X3) are controls which I want to account for as well.

One standard deviation above and below the mean would be fine.

I want to include both components of the interaction (linear and
quadratic). Is there a module that will do it?  If not, what is the
optimum graphing command.

Any help would be much appreciated. I need a pretty graph.

Susanna