Re: st: re: matrix manipulation

Subject   Re: st: re: matrix manipulation
Date   Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:42:19 -0500

Or in one line:

sysuse auto,clear
qui reg price trunk weight length turn
mata:st_matrix("C",(st_matrix("e(V)"):<1000):*(st_matrix("e(V)"):^

note that each 5 could be replaced with rows(st_matrix("e(V)")) for
generality, but then the line would get really long.