Re: st: Converting SAS code into Stata code

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Converting SAS code into Stata code
Date   Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:54:28 -0600

Why not run a test data set through both?

-Dave

On Dec 11, 2008, at 7:26 AM, Hugh Colaco wrote:

Thanks Scott. I would appreciate it if someone could verify that I
have translated the rest of the SAS code into Stata code correctly,
assuming the data is exactly the same.

Thanks,

Hugh

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Scott Merryman