RE: st: A logit approach that allows alternative specific variables

From   Peer Skov <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: A logit approach that allows alternative specific variables
Date   Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:37:31 +0000

Hi Arne,
Thanks again!
When I run mfx I get the marginal effects evaluated at the mean of the variables for each education.
I would like to specify the values at which the marginal effects are calculated.
However when I use the at () option I specify the same life_earnings for all educational groups,
is it possible to specify different levels for each group?

In addition, I was hoping to be able to produce a figure for each educational level depicting prob(edu=1) on the y-axis
and income on the x-axis. That is, similar to Greene fig. 19.2 (Econometric Analysis, Fourth Edition).
Do you know of any useful commands in that regard?

Again thanks for the help, it’s much appreciated.
Best,
Peer.