RE: st: outsheet txt files with one space between columns

From   "Prashant Shukla" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: outsheet txt files with one space between columns
Date   Tue, 9 Dec 2008 19:32:51 -0000

Hi Austin,

As I am using -outfixt- I realize that I need to specify all the columns
again in the command with the -format- option in addition to writing all
the variables under the -varlist- option.

Since, I already have all the variables named, aligned, and formatted
correctly in my dataset; and I am dealing with as many as 300 variables
in one dataset, is there a way to avoid using these options and just
select all the variables by default and use the same format as I have
specified in the program? This would be huge for me.

Also, I am using a path and a file name inside quotations to export the
file to the desired location. The command displays the dataset in the
output window, with breaks, which is not the intention. And the full
file is not exported either. I think only the portion of dataset that
the output window can accommodate before the first break is being
exported. What am I doing wrong?

-Prash.