RE: st: RE: Formatting a twoway graph with different scaled y axes

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Formatting a twoway graph with different scaled y axes
Date   Mon, 8 Dec 2008 20:14:46 -0000

Other postings have overtaken this.

I read your post as 6 observations for each quarter.

It seems you mean 6 observations, one at each quarter, which would be easier.

The word "each" is treacherous, even to native English speakers, or people in the USA.

René Geppert

Here you go.

var1   var2    Quarter
.485    28.37    1