st: histogram, read axes

From   "Richard Boylan" <>
Subject   st: histogram, read axes
Date   Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:01:48 -0600

I was wondering if there are any easy way to read the histogram that
state created.

Specially, I would to know exactly what bins were created and how many
observations are in each bin.

After drawing the histogram, I thought I would be able to see this
information using some "return" type of command,
but clearly that does not seem to be the case. I looked at the manual
but did not see any such commands either.

I looked at the STATA listserv and I was surprised to see that this
issue has not arisen before.