RE: st: A logit approach that allows alternative specific variables

From   Peer Skov <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: A logit approach that allows alternative specific variables
Date   Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:22:15 +0000

Hi Arne
Thanks for your reply!
If it’s okay I have follow question regarding marginal effects.
I have read in the FAQ: http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/mfx_unsuit.html that -mfx- is unsuitable for calculating marginal effects in the -clogit-.
However in your answer to Jim http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2006-08/msg00899.html
you provide him two alternatives to do so.
I was wondering if they also apply to my example?

Thanks again for the help.

Peer