st: RE: Re: running a foreach loop over a sequence of dates

Subject   st: RE: Re: running a foreach loop over a sequence of dates
Date   Thu, 4 Dec 2008 13:51:28 +0100

Line for the server...

" But it's in my forthcoming book from Stata
Press..."

Hurry up, so that international readers of your book can enjoy these
insights into Augusto`s problem over the christmas period...

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kit Baum
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 1:47 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Re: running a foreach loop over a sequence of dates

< >
Good point, but the one 'command' you run in -rolling- can be your
own. Just write 'program augusto' that does what you want it to do and
returns what you want to keep for each rolling window. Only takes a
few lines of code (which I don't have time to write as an example at
this moment, regrettably). But it's in my forthcoming book from Stata
Press...

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html