Re: st: Video from multiple graph exports

From   Michael Hanson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Video from multiple graph exports
Date   Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:58:56 -0500

Dan:

At the risk of beating a dead horse, and recognizing that you may not have access to a Mac, Keynote (akin to PowerPoint, but available for Mac OS X only) not only allows complete control over the opacity of imported images, but one can even program it to change the opacity of images dynamically as part of a presentation. I have done this with graphs generated from Stata in presentations of my own. For what it's worth, I believe everything you have described that you want to do can be accomplished in Keynote.

I won't bore the rest of the list with details as this is relatively off-topic for Statalist, but feel free to contact me directly should you wish to discuss further.

Hope this helps,
Mike