Re: st: micombine logit, odds ratio

From   Richard Williams <>
To, <>
Subject   Re: st: micombine logit, odds ratio
Date   Wed, 03 Dec 2008 13:51:32 -0500

At 01:24 PM 12/3/2008, Xu, Haiyong wrote:
I am using "ice" and "micombine logit" to run a logistic regression from the imputed data. The "or" option in "logit" command doesn't work. It outputs the coefficients instead of odds ratio. Could someone help me out of this problem? My code is something like this.

ice married male white grad_degree using impute, seed(1123) m(5)
use impute, clear
micombine logit married male white grad_degree, or

There is an eform option for micombine.  See the micombine help for details.

You might also check out the -mim- command, available from SSC. It looks to me like it is more powerful than micombine. Both feature Royston as author or coauthor, so I am not sure why both continue to exist.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu