st: RE: saving bootstrapped ROCs

Subject   st: RE: saving bootstrapped ROCs
Date   Tue, 2 Dec 2008 18:13:47 +0100

Line for the server...

Everything rides on how many values you want to save. If you want just one,
save it to a -local-

*********
webuse lbw2, clear
logistic low age lwt race2 race3 smoke ptl ht ui, vce(bootstrap, reps(100))
qui lroc, nodraw
loc area= r(area)
di `area'
*********

If you want to do this repeatedly, you might want to look into -postfile-...

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Visintainer PhD,
Paul
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 6:07 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: st: saving bootstrapped ROCs

I'd like to save the ROC values from bootstrapped logistic regression
equations.  I can bootstrap the logistic regression command, but I'm not
sure how to capture the ROCs, since the ROC is computed using a command that
follows the -logisitic- command., e.g.,

.logistic <vars>
.lroc

Any suggestions?

 Thanks,

-p
_____________________
Paul F. Visintainer, PhD
Baystate Health System
280 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199
Tel:  413.794.7686
Fax: 413.794.0300

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please reply to the sender immediately or by telephone at
(413) 794-0000 and destroy all copies of this communication and any
attachments. For further information regarding Baystate Health's
privacy policy, please visit our Internet web site at
http://www.baystatehealth.com.