Re: st: RE: xtivreg2, xtreg , panels are not nested within clusters

From   "Haizhen Lin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: xtivreg2, xtreg , panels are not nested within clusters
Date   Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:39:46 -0500

Thanks a lot for the reply from Mark.

Another related question, is there any command out there that could do
xtivreg and cluster (allow panels nonnested within cluster)?

Thanks,
Haizhen