RE: st: RE: hist with addplot option

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: hist with addplot option
Date   Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:38:49 -0000

David Airey

Yes, transparency, sometimes referred to as percent opacity--at least
in a number of Apple OS X applications.

That's clear now....

I need to correct myself...I got an error from copying from my email
application, not from my browser application.

I confirmed to myself that my email application is inserting unwanted
characters that trip up Stata.

I don't have any suggestions. I am believing I am sending no strange
characters. As you well know, Statalist is dedicated to the idea that
all should send (and thus receive) plain text.