st: re: plotmatrix error

From   Christopher Baum <>
Subject   st: re: plotmatrix error
Date   Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:05:13 -0500

< >
The version of plotmatrix.ado installed on SSC today is unusable. I should have insisted that the author send it to me in a zip file rather than in the body of the mail message. Last week the same issue arose: a Windows-based email program (Thunderbird) inserted various hidden characters in one of E. Coviello's ado-files. I've asked Ade Mander to send me a clean copy.