st: Manipulating an Unbalanced Panel

From   "ippab ippab" <>
Subject   st: Manipulating an Unbalanced Panel
Date   Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:08:23 -0700

Hi All,

I have an unbalanced panel data set where the number observations per
group varies from 1 to 9.  When I run the xtreg command, it includes
the panels (groups) that have only one observation.  I would like to
analyze panels that have at least 2 observations.  Could you please
help me in excluding panels with 1 observation from my analysis?  What
would be the easiest way to exclude panels (groups) with only one

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,