st: execute external program from within Stata?

From   Even Bergseng <[email protected]>
Subject   st: execute external program from within Stata?
Date   Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:36:59 +0100

Dear all!

I want to run an external program (exe-file) from within Stata, but haven't been able to find any information on how to do it (my search words may well be wrong due to either lack of terminology or proficiency in english).

Any hints on Stata and execution of external programs?

thanks in advance,
Even