RE: st: Problem with foreach in Stata 10.1

From   Jeetendra Aryal <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Problem with foreach in Stata 10.1
Date   Mon, 17 Nov 2008 23:29:15 +0100

Just a little note!! In BIC calculation, Stata assumes N=e(N). So, we need to use the command as follows:

webuse air2, clear
forvalues i=1/3{
        dfuller air, lags(`i')
        estat ic, n(`e(N)')
}

regards,
Jeetendra Aryal
Research Fellow
Department of Economics and Resource Management
Norwegian University of Life Sciences