st: Conditional mean in a Poisson fixed effects model

From   Glauco Peres <>
Subject   st: Conditional mean in a Poisson fixed effects model
Date   Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:57:52 -0800 (PST)

Dear STATA-list,

I need to run a Poisson fixed effects model.
Before running such model, I know that I must specify both a condtional mean function and a conditional variance function.
However, Stata does not inform the functional form it uses in such type of model.

So, does anybody know what is the functional form Stata uses for conditional mean and conditional variance in a Poisson regression?
How do I change them if a different specification better fits with data?

Thanks a lot!

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara ou