Re: st: Reference for test of incremental R-square

From   "Alan Neustadtl" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Reference for test of incremental R-square
Date   Wed, 12 Nov 2008 22:35:12 -0500

I like the chapter in _Applied Linear Regression Models_ by Neter,
Kutner, Nachtsheim, and Wasserman on understanding and calculating
"extra sums of squares".  This is the basis for a difference in
r-squared test.  I think looking at -help nestreg- will be useful.

Best,
Alan