st: more fancy NP++ editor

From   "Martin Wang" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: more fancy NP++ editor
Date   Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:51:35 +0800

Dear all,

Kranker made highlight and underline very colorful in his page: I wonder whether someone can share this userdefineLang_stata.xml? I used the one on his website but it doesn't work out as fancy as he shows.

Another question, someone also mentioned that Huebler's method on this page has a bug that one needs to save before run the do file. I also remember someone handled this by add a line to a file, but I'm not able to find it now. Anyone can give a hint on this question?

Many thanks!!