st: standard errors after ivtobit

From   Rike <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: standard errors after ivtobit
Date   Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:35:03 -0500

I've been trying to find an answer to this but I couldn't so here I go.
Using the twostep ivtobit regression, the standard errors are not
correct because in the second stage you are regressing y on the
predicted error from the second stage regression (among other things).

My questions:
1) Are the reported standard errors already adjusted? If not, is there
a simple option/command that I can use? I need the correct standard
errors for t-statistics.

2) what about the mfx command? Can this be taken at face value or does
it also need some kind of adjustment?