Re: st: Qs-mata run-time error

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <>
Subject   Re: st: Qs-mata run-time error
Date   Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:15:27 -0500

Welcome to the list. First, is your Stata up to data? Type -update
query- and follow the instructions. Second, the Statalist FAQ (URL at
the bottom of this message) advises the following:

"Say exactly what you typed and exactly what Stata typed (or did) in
response. N.B. exactly! If you can, reproduce the error with one of
Stata's provided datasets or a simple concocted dataset that you
include in your posting."