st: Re: -label- not working

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: -label- not working
Date   Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:16:15 +0100

Did you include the ados with your manual update?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carter Rees" <>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 8:09 PM
Subject: st: -label- not working

Windows XP, Stata 10

I downloaded the most recent WSESTATA.BIN file an hour ago and manually
updated Stata on my office computer. The problem I am running into is that that -label- command is no longer working. Specifically, I can only define
labels via the GUI.  However, when I go to assign that label (GUI or by
syntax) I get a r(199) error message.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Carter Rees
School of Criminal Justice