Re: st: RE: upgrading to v10: do-file won't load

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: upgrading to v10: do-file won't load
Date   Tue, 4 Nov 2008 15:27:09 -0500

Sergiy is referring to the Stata text editor FAQ.

"Some notes on text editors for Stata users"

This is not my page, it is maintained by Nick Cox. I am the author of
a document that shows how an external text editor can be integrated
with Stata similar to Stata's own Do-File Editor. One advantage of
external text editors is that they are usually capable of opening much
larger files than the Do-File Editor. The latter may be of interest to
Michael, who started this thread.

"Guide to integrating Stata and external text editors"