st: Endegeneity in Heckman selection model?

From   Sami Haile <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Endegeneity in Heckman selection model?
Date   Mon, 3 Nov 2008 13:27:59 -0800 (PST)

Dear statalist,
How can endogeneity in Heckman selection model handled?
My dependent variable is sells value, and it is observed only if the household sold its product.
I want to include non farm income as explanatory variable in the sells equation.However, given that income is a function of sales proceeds, household income can be likely endogenous. So how can this be handeled or instrumented in STATA.
Thanks for your time and valuable comments.