Re: st: Re: scalar for arima regression and generating new variables

From   "Christian Vorbeck" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: scalar for arima regression and generating new variables
Date   Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:38:54 +0100

Martin,

Both worked great, thank you for your help.

Christian