Re: st: Could not find feasible values(was: Syntax problems with maximum likelihood (method lf))

From   "Katia Bobulova" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Could not find feasible values(was: Syntax problems with maximum likelihood (method lf))
Date   Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:03:15 +0000

Dear Martin and Al,

thank you for your answer.

Al, could you please explain me how to put a counter? If it is not too
complicated of course.

Thanks
Katia