Re: st: RES: examples propensity score matching

From   Ana Gabriela Guerrero Serdan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RES: examples propensity score matching
Date   Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:40:32 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Henrique,

I want to match individuals (treatment and control groups) in t2 (post treatment) with individuals  in t1 (pre-treatment) sing several covariates (observable characteristics).  So in this case I would be able to apply double difference.

So how can I be assured that the matched individuals are different for the treatment and control groups?