st: Odds ratios with micombine

From   "Duhita Mahatmya" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Odds ratios with micombine
Date   Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:59:41 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,

We are currently having issues with the micombine command. Specifically, we
have performed ICE on our dataset to impute missing values, and are using
micombine to obtain parameter estimates. We are running logistic regressions
and would like to report the odds ratios. The odds ratios are reported when we
include the [detail] option in micombine, but the final (combined) results
still only output the unstandardized beta coefficients. Is there a way to
report the average of the odds ratios? or does Rubin's rules only apply to
unstandardized betas?

Thanks,
Duhita

-----
Duhita Mahatmya
Research Assistant
Institute for Social and Behavioral Research
Human Development and Family Studies
Iowa State University