RE: st: RE: p-value in stata???

From   "Verkuilen, Jay" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: p-value in stata???
Date   Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:17:35 -0400

>I can not email you a dataset at the moment.
I will try it later<

Generally we don't want your data unless there's something peculiar
about it. Stata ships with several datasets such as the dreaded 1978
autos dataset (what's good about a dataset that includes the Ford

-sysuse- gives you access to these. Type -sysuse dir- to give you a list
of them. -help sysuse- will give you more info.

Frame your question in terms of one of these datasets.