Re: st: Need help installing mixlogit.hlp

From   Richard Williams <>
To, <>
Subject   Re: st: Need help installing mixlogit.hlp
Date   Tue, 28 Oct 2008 23:21:43 -0500

At 10:17 PM 10/28/2008, wrote:

Can anyone help me with installing mixlogit.hlp? I'm not very familiar with Stata so I just used the command "do C:\temp\mixlogit.hlp" as if I was installing an ado file. Obviously its wrong.

The error message that I got was

. do C:\temp\mixlogit.hlp
. {smcl}
program error:  code follows on the same line as open brace
end of do-file

It is not a program, it is a help file.  Just say

help mixlogit

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu