[no subject]

Another procedure to deal with selection bias is the propensity score
matching. If I am right the Stata commands are:

pscore treat X, pscore(scorename)

attr Y1i treat, pscore(scorename) (Is this equation estimated on all the
sample or only for those with T=1 or T=0?)

What is the difference between the two procedures? Can I use both mills
ratio and propensity score to deal with selection problems?