Re: st: Re: save results from the simulation

From   "Supnithadnaporn, Anupit" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: save results from the simulation
Date   Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:12:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

Thank you Martin for pointing to the reference about -post- command.

Also, thank you Maarten for directing me to your files. I believe they will
be useful for me in the near future.

I really appreciate the code suggested by Kit. I would like to explain
my program a bit more.

//        mfx c : don't know what you're trying to do here, but do mfx and
look at return list

Here, I want to save the marginal effects of a and b after running the
logit for each repetition. I check the ereturn list and find that these are
the matrices that I would like to save:
e(Xmfx_dydx)
e(Xmfx_se_dydx)
e(Xmfx_X)

However, I am a bit confused about how to save them.

1) Do I have to use them (e()) with -post-? If yes, how to declare
this within the -program-?

2) Are the new dataset saved by using -post- different from the one saved by
-saving- option of -simulation- command?

Thank you so much,
Anupit