st: RE: RE: RE: Calling a Do-file

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: Calling a Do-file
Date   Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:54:26 +0100

This is very well covered in the User's Guide [U]. In fact the basics of
Stata programming are covered there too. Despite its name, the
Programming manual is not the first place to look. A more accurate name
for that would be "Further aspects of Stata programming".

I think what I'm asking is can you point me in the direction of
documents describing how to write a function in Stata with arguments
(where the function is a do-file).