st: combining panel data values

From   Sean Lunde <>
Subject   st: combining panel data values
Date   Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:01:28 -0400

I am working with a set of panel data grouped by brand (the panel var) and date (the time var). I want to combine the values of some of the brand variables together,( e.g. combine the salesdollar value for brand x with salesdollar value for brand y). All of the variables I want to combine are numeric.

Sean Lunde